Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Speaking of Flying



The past several months I have been very busy with a design project for hire, which I can't tell you more about right now! In the meantime, though, here is a small collage I finished recently, Flying Man. It utilizes found paper, photo transfer images, hand printed cyanotype imagery on paper, hand made crystalline paper, all on a nice, heavy weight watercolor paper background. It sold recently, and has been shipped to the buyer, so I wanted to show you a picture of it while it was on my mind.

The new year is here, and I have high hopes for 2013. Hope it's a great year for you, as well. Here's to making lots of art this year. Get busy!


Flying Man, a collage by Gayle Pritchard

4 comments:

  1. I have missed you lady....and good luck with your secret project!!!! You are loved! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MH! I have missed writing, and glad to be back at it. Thanks for continuing to read.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Gayle. Lovely collage that express well the idea of the freedom of flying. I also enjoyed seeing the pictures of the show you participated in. Congratulations. Everything looked beautiful hung on the gallery walls.
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadia, thank you so much for the feedback, and for stopping by! Hope all is well with you and yours~

    ReplyDelete