Monday, November 21, 2011

Journal Workshop


Gayle's Tri-fold journal
Anyone who knows me also knows how much I love journals. I have been making and keeping journals for most of my adult life. I love this compact tri-fold journal, because it's so beautiful, and is small enough to bring anywhere.

I had a fun group of women this past weekend in my Tri-fold Journal workshop. They did meticulous work, and we all had a lot of fun, chatting away while we worked.



Stitching the journal covers together

Arrange and affix the finishing squares for the edges
Bind the paper signatures in place


and voila! a beautiful journal



Thanks, guys. Had a really fun time with you guys!

9 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I could have been there to make a cover too! happy Thanksgiving and blessings for the upcoming Holidays! Peace, Mary Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too, MH! What fun that would be. Sorry to have been absent so long. Am having hand troubles!

      Delete
  2. That would be a fun play day together, MH. Have a wonderful holiday with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Gayle. Lovely journal covers and the size is so convenient. Have a happy holiday season!
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nadia. They are really fun to make, giving a quick creative fix!

      Delete